Skip to content

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Listening to our customers is more than part of our mission statement, it is part of our culture. Do you have an idea that can improve our products or process? Please share it with us!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

277 results found

1. In security-->Content Filters--->Rules: Add an option to attach a file to the mail when sending e-mail.

In security-->Content Filters--->Rules: Add an option to attach a file to the outgoing mail. When we send offers to customers we want to attach automatic a PDF with our terms and conditions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  MDaemon  ·  Admin →
  2. stop mac mail from downloading the spam folder

Is there a way to keep mac mail from downloading the spam folder from world client?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Terry,

Most IMAP clients provide a means for a user to hide a folder by unsubscribing from it, which MDaemon supports. If Mac mail does not support subscribing and unsubscribing from folders the only option I can think of would be to configure MDaemon and all email clients that access the account to not create the spam folder to begin with. If you would like assistance configuring MDaemon to not create a Spam folder please contact our technical support team. All of our support options can be found at http://www.altn.com/support/.

Thanks,

3. HMTL support within Auto Responder

It would be nice to have HMTL support within Auto Responder. Currently it is just text, which works, but most of my users would like to have Outlook level support.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your idea to have Autoresponders support HTML.

The current autoresponder in MDaemon does support HTML. Users will need to manually create the HTML and set the correct content type for the message. A sample is provided in the html-sample.rsp file which can be found in the MDaemon\app directory.

Thanks,

Arron

4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. WorldClient session counter?

Hello. I would like to see some way of knowing how many WorldClient sessions are connected without having to count them on the Sessions/WordClient tab.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability for domain Administrators to manage public folders

I would like domain administrators to be able to manage public folders for the domain they administer.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Access to Outbreak Protection via WebAdmin

I'd like to be able to access the outbreak protection settings via webadmin.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow 2nd tab or pop out window in webadmin

If you want to change settings and also examine the logs you have to jump from one menu/item to another meaning that you cannot quickly check the MD logs.
    So say I spot in the log that an email matched one of the CF rules, well I have to either download the log file and open it locally (bit of a pain) or I have to close the log and go to Security >> CF rules to see what the rule in question does.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Comagent client windows install should be support unicode

when i chat to other by vietnamese languages, comagent dont support unicode utf-8. I think you can improve it to complete this product

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Comagent : Double click to icon taskbar to show Comagent window

When you double click to icon comagent, the worldclient is open.

I want to double click icon to show comagent windows.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Comagent: Notify when a public folder has new mail.

When i get new mail, the arlet box appear at screen corner, its very goold. But when a public/shared folder has new mail, comagent not notify.

Can I choose manually what public/shared folder to notify, not all?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  MDaemon  ·  Admin →

Hello,

The current version of ComAgent is capable of notifying a user when mail arrives in a public folder. To configure this open ComAgent preferences and go to Connections / Select your connection / Edit / Mail Folders. Right click on the public folder you would like notifications for and select Notify. Then click OK. You may need to restart ComAgent in order for the change to take effect. If you are still having problems please contact our support team for assistance. All of our support options can be found at http://www.altn.com/Support/.

Thanks,

Arron

12. Webadmin: Import list of IP Screen using CSV or text file

When you using Sender Blacklist, Recipient Blacklist, IP Screen,Host Screen in security - screening, you must import one by one. It's very wasted time.
    I want a function to import and export list of blacklist or IP screen list to easy handle.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  MDaemon  ·  Admin →
  13. Active Directory - Public Address Book

Can we please hide accounts that are either disabled or have their accounts expired to be hidden from the public address book? Currently, I have to manually flag the MDaemon account as Private so that it would not be shown. Many of my customers are also complaining about this as they do not "delete" accounts that have expired or disabled. The purging of these accounts takes place usually at least 6 - 12 months after account is inactive.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to share your idea with us. In my testing accounts that were disabled or expired in Active Directory were removed from the public contact list. If this is not the behavior you are seeing please contact our technical support team so that we may troubleshoot the issue with you. All of our support options can be found at http://www.altn.com/support/.

Thanks,

Arron

14. Notification Email on Reverse Lookup

Hi,

Could you add notification email option to the receiver and postmaster if sender domain after checking is not found ptr record or domain not found or no mx record on reverse lookup.

The reason i asked this, because if sender domain is not meet criteria on reverse lookup the email will be refused and only give notification to sender, but if the sender didn't want to contact the receiver, the receiver will didn't know if the sender has email or not or other problem like this techinical issue. and if the receiver remember about this after a few of…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Raymond,

Thank you for your suggestion. I believe this can already be done by configuring the reverse lookups to not reject mail, insert a lookup results header into the message, and using the content filter detect the reverse lookup results. If you’l like assistance configuring this please contact or suport team or post a question to our community forums. All of our support options can be found at www.altn.com/support/ and information on our community forums can be found at http://www.altn.com/Support/CommunityForums/.

Thanks,
    Arron

15. Anti-spam option

It might be useful to be able to automatically whitelist messages based on a specific subject, regardless the sender. e.g. when rectruiting, we ask people to put the job's title in the subject but many yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc. addresses end up in the spam trap folder. It would ensure that the applications, in our case but it might be useful in other situations, would be delivered and not lost.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  MDaemon  ·  Admin →
  16. administrator can decide the users whose emails can be archived in "public folders " directory

1) Server administrator gets the option to decide the User's / accounts whose mails can be archived in the "Public folders" directory
    this option will help in saving lot of disk space

2) ability to purge archived messages after given time on FIFO basis would be a added advantage

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Support inline images in domain signatures

Ability to support inline images in domain signatures

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. WorldClient icon should blink for new mails in subfolders of inbox

WorldClient icon should blink for new mails in subfolders (for mail segregation using rules) of inbox.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  MDaemon  ·  Admin →
  20. Manuals in EPUB/MOBI format

Please, render in EPUB and/or MOBI format your product manuals and BOK.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base