Skip to content

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Listening to our customers is more than part of our mission statement, it is part of our culture. Do you have an idea that can improve our products or process? Please share it with us!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

26 results found

1. Out of Office send only once to each sender

When the Out of Office Assistant is enabled, only one reply is sent to each sender, even if you receive multiple messages from that person.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Include Free-Busy in OC

Include Free-Busy in OC

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Outlook Connector update

How about making the MDaemon Connector installation also uninstall the OC installation - currently it leaves the old OC installation in place ... very messy. Also, I know it's been a few years but the "Automatic Update" feature still doesn't work on 64-bit systems - but at least it's working on 32-bit systems now.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Edmund,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. There is a bug in the automatic update system that is preventing it from removing OC 5.0.1. The 64 bit automatic update system is working in the current version. If you are having problems with it, please contact our support team for further assistance. All of our support options can be found at www.altn.com/support.

Thanks,
    Arron

4. Internal Email support for out of office/busy notification when recepient is selected from address book

When you send an email and choose a recepient from your own staff (domain) a message appears above the recepient saying he is out of office. I assume this data is being picked up from the out of office section of the recepients account. This can save sending unnecessary emails when people are on holiday or away

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Manage folder sharing in OC centrally from MD

In the OC, there is a folder sharing, which should be used instead of forwarding the mails in the absence.
    If you select the folder that the authorized person enters, you can select 4 preset profiles (guest, user, advanced user, administrator) below, as well as include the hooks for subfolders.
    This should be done as default by MD.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. tasks: is it possible to create ask task to other users, and follow it with mails notification

hi

i try to create a task and link it to other user, and be able to follow it.
    When i make it, and assign the task to other user, a mail has gone to other user, but there are no extension to go the task user....

So if it's possible i would like to have the possibility to ask and follow task to other user, and be able to folllow the % (with mail notification if % change.

In fact, the best could be to have "mantis product' or other kind of system in mdaemon to assing and follow…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base