Skip to content

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Listening to our customers is more than part of our mission statement, it is part of our culture. Do you have an idea that can improve our products or process? Please share it with us!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

119 results found

1. Worldclient - use the same alias for compose, reply and forward message

Have the possibility to use the same alias as set on "default from address" (when composing..) option also on reply and forward messages.
    IMO should be set as default, but could be fine to have an option to set anyway.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Time-delayed e-mail delivery

In the Word client, create the possibility to allow time-delayed sending of e-mails
    The server then sends the e-mails at the selected time

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Save and Save and Close Button

Currently there is a "Save" button when composing a new message. Unfortunalely this Button Saves and Closes the Item currently edited, which is not what a user wants when clicking "Save". So I would Suggest to rename this button in "Save and Close".

Then we could add a second button "Save" which does only the save and the Item currently edited remains open.

Regards
    Christian

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Calendar Subscription to WorldClient

A Customer wished to add foreign Calendars to his WorldClient (as he did in Google Calendar).

Regards
    Christan

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. show meeting locations in month view calendar

currently when you set a location for a meeting, it does not show on the calendar view when you are in Month view.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Individual Archiving

To allow individual user to manually or automatically archive their email from worldclient and store it on a designated archive folder. Also to bel able to search or view archived email when needed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow remote images for trusted senders

Many emails include links to pictures and WorldClient displays:
    Remote images were blocked. Click here to view them.

That's fine for spam and other unwanted email, but what about legitimate email that I get daily from friends and companies?

Most email apps have a way to remember these users so I don't have to show images all the time, but I couldn't find it in WorldClient. I tried adding to Contacts and adding to Whitelist, but neither helped.

Suggest a checkbox or something to allow remote images for this sender.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Strict Transport Security HSTS

To be able to enable Strict Transport Security (HSTS) in Worldclient Server config, if possible at all.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_Strict_Transport_Security

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Snooze email in WorldClient

Sometimes we can't get to an email right away and wish to follow up on it later. (I have been flagging these, searching for them later and then completing them etc)

On other email apps (several found on popular smartphones) there is a great feature to "delay" an email and have it reappear at a later date or time in your inbox.

The feature is being able to "snooze" a new email in your inbox until a certain period (ie tomorrow, weekend, next week, evening, a month) etc.

It would be great if this could be added to MD -…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. local

In WorldClient / Web Server, we'd like to activate two factor authentification only for WAN clients, not for LAN ones (within for exemple an ip mask (x.x.x.*).
    Thanks !
    Greg

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add end to end encryption using PGP

1.webmail should add Various state check,For example, whether to receive and send email using PGP encryption or signature success.Showing results can be intuitive.
    2.Send e-mail, you can have a shortcut button to select the encryption function, and can store contacts PGP key.You can easily import or export and manager recipient and the sender's PGP key.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Distinguish Attachments from object embedded in HTML code into a message

I've noticed that the signature images are categorized as attachment. So almost any message has an attachment and this creates confusion to users. I think it's better that only objects NOT embedded into the HTML code of the message are displayed as attachment.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Shift + Click to select multiple contiguous email messages in list view

If I want to select MOST of the messages in list-view, but not all, there is no way to do that except by clicking on each individual message, or checking the "select all" checkbox, and deselecting individual messages. Outlook, Apple Mail, and even Gmail offer the OS-like functionality of selecting one message, holding shift, and then clicking on the last message you want selected. All the messages in between those tow points should be selected as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Calendar Events

I am unable to post new calendar events using Microsoft Edge in the lookout theme. What I do is change themes...add event...Change back to lookout. Works fine under Chrome.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Extend clickable area for attachments

In the message preview area of Lookout & WC themes, extend the clickable area for attachments to include the words "X Attachments" as well as the > symbol. This would make usability of this the same as clicking the "Download Zip File" where you can click anywhere on that text. Clicking the > requires a higher level of precision than it ought to and is not as clear/logical as it could be.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Export Whitelist

Send Email to entire Whitelist. There does not appear to be a way to email the entire whitelist as a group using one address.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. online play voice and video

I think MD add easy recording voice or video write mail and play its from get mail .Instead of using other tools pre-recorded file as an attachment. For example, I want to voice message to a recipient, I can Direct use webmail and MD, send a voice message mail.Instead of downloading the files using other tools to open.Also receiving the multimedia message also hope to play online immediately. This is the era of mobile multimedia is very important function.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Save as functionality in WorldClient (Outlook style)

Without using OC, WorldClient should have email Save As file functionality, just like Microsoft Outlook. This is required when we need to send multiple emails as attachment for reference/record etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow CSV import when creating Distribution List

Please allow a method to mass import email address into a distribution list, as you can only insert one email address at any one time. It is so cumbersome and time consuming at the moment.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add two step authentication/two factor authorisation to WorldClient

I would like to see an option to add two step authentication to WorldClient.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base