Skip to content

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Listening to our customers is more than part of our mission statement, it is part of our culture. Do you have an idea that can improve our products or process? Please share it with us!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

119 results found

1. Latvian language support

It would be great getting Latvian language support for Webmail UI or a template to translate it ourselves.

As we have users that are using Google Translate to translate the Webmail page automatically which in turn breaks emails or users refusing to use it because they don't understand English.

In past we have successfully translated some of our open-source base systems using Crowdin and Lokalise.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Easy to make manage publish pgp

I feel that I use PGP or not convenient, I can't automatically find the other party's encryption key, I can't release my key to public places.

i see has keys.openpgp.org sevice.
    Whether we can automatically link this service and we can make publishing server features ourselves.

and hope add ecc key supported.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your idea with us to make it easier to retrieve keys. MDaemon is already capable of collecting keys that are published in DNS, trading keys using webmail, and trading keys via SMTP.  Here is some more information from the help file.

You can find more information on these topics in the help file by searching for MDPGP.

Thanks,

Arron

3. Optimize space between columns in message list view - remove blank space

In WorldClient (WC theme) the adaptation of columns width when you reduce the messagge list pane and enlarge the preview pane has a lot of wasting blank space.
    This blank space should be removed and optimized

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. add tls1.3 support

we have using windows 2022, we would like TLS 1.3 support for MDaemon

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. IP whitelist for "Require Two-Factor Auth"

I'd like my users to use 2FA in public area. From my own LAN, 2FA should not be required.

2FA is very important. But the combination of a local IP or trusted IP (from a white list) is also a kind of 2FA.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make the "Forgot your password" link always available at login

I love the password reset link, but as far as I can tell it only appears AFTER a failed login attempt -- and then ONLY if the user has supplied a recovery email address. I've even taken to adding the [PasswordRecovery] section with RecoveryEmail=username@domain.com to quite a number of our user's User.ini file just to reduce their need to call the email administrator (me).

Can you make the "Forgot your password" link be present always in the WorldClient login page?

If that's a security concern perhaps turn webmail login into a two-step process where they input email address, click…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Martin,

Thank you for sharing your idea with us to include the forgot password field on the login page even before the login attempt has failed. This is already done in the Mobile theme. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to do this in the WorldClient, Lookout, or Lite themes.

7. message preview

see the categories in the message preview

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion to show categories in the message preview window. We have actually done this for the mobile theme. The mobile theme is actually a responsive theme that we have been developing to work on all browsers. It can be used on a desktop in the current released version, MD 20.0.4, however, in MDaemon 21.0.0 there were significant improvements in the functionality available. Once you have installed MDaemon 21.0.0, which is currently available to the beta team and should be available to the general public in the next month or so, please take a look at the mobile theme and let us know what you think.

Thanks,
    Arron

8. alphabetical ordering of categories

to simplify the assignment of one or more categories to an e-mail, it would be advisable to have the possibility to order the list of categories alphabetically.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Currently, the user is able to customize the sort order in webmail by going to Options \ Categories. If Domain Categories are enabled then the admin has control of the order of the domain categories. If domain categories are turned off, then the user has the ability to sort all categories that show up for the account.

Thanks,
    Arron

9. Ability to disable Voice Recording

Provide option to disable Voice Recorder function in webmail.
    Been trying to find the but seems like there is none.

We need to disable all webcam and voice recording functions due to strict requirements. This will definitely be an issue during security audits.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Email address copying from the subject field

Under LookOut theme's Inbox, in case you want to copy an email address from the subject/header of the email from the message preview board, it's not possible, because a multiple selection box appears with both side of clicks. Alignment does not work, so you have to click on "Compose email' first to be able to copy from the addressee field.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. black theme

We would love to have a black theme for Worldclient.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. displaying categories label

Please can we have possibility to make categories label/title displayed in whatever column view ? instead of having the category's color and label in tooltips.

The color can be the background of the label

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion to make it easier to see the category of an item. There is a category column that can be added to your list view for messages, tasks, and notes to show the category selected for an item.

To add this column to the message list go to Options / Columns, and check the box next to categories for the desired item types.

If you would like further assistance configuring this please contact our support team for assistance. All of our support options can be found at http://www.altn.com/support.

Thanks,
    Arron

13. Server Settings Ports for WCXMPP Server

List ports that need to be allowed through firewall, even if they are not configurable.
    Example World Client XMPP Server, Ports 7070 and 7443 need to be open in windows firewall so World Client doesn't get an error after login about instant messaging not being able to connect.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to Disable Hyperlinks in MDaemon Webmail

Smart Hackers, usually send Harmful Links in their normal E-mails, So if the users click on those links, they will go directly in the Hackers Fishing sites.
    If we can Disable Links, this BIG Risk will lost or diminished .

Best Regards, Jalal

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Change Items in Worldclient inbox tabs

Let users to Add or Remove existing items such as (Date,Subject,Sender,Recipient,Size) & add something like Date/Time/Size in MDaemon Webmail .

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Flag email for follow up in world client.

Hello! It was brought to my attention by another user that in outlook there is the ability to flag an email for follow up. This would prompt you to enter a date for when you would like to follow up on the email and then re-send the email to you on that date to remind you to follow up. Figured I would throw it in here and see if it can be done!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The ability to be notified about/reset expired active directory passwords through world client.

We use LDAP authentication and 90% of our users are remote. When their AD password expires they don't know it and they end up calling us because they cannot authenticate and are confused as to why. Is it a possibility to notify the users that their password has expired or is expiring and then allow them to reset it?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Background

Change the Background Color in World Client Theme

Please add ability for changing default Background Color (White) to some other Colors. Because in all existing W.C. Themes, the color of existing backgrounds are White & for some Old peoples make some problem & difficulty because of high contrast of White Color.

Best regards, Jalal

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your idea to allow the customization of the background color.  Unfortunately we have decided to not allow complete customization of the background color, but we have implemented a dark mode and the ability to chose a "style" in the Pro theme.  Both of these options change the background color.

Thanks again,

arron

19. Worldclient - use the same alias for compose, reply and forward message

Have the possibility to use the same alias as set on "default from address" (when composing..) option also on reply and forward messages.
    IMO should be set as default, but could be fine to have an option to set anyway.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Time-delayed e-mail delivery

In the Word client, create the possibility to allow time-delayed sending of e-mails
    The server then sends the e-mails at the selected time

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base