Skip to content

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Listening to our customers is more than part of our mission statement, it is part of our culture. Do you have an idea that can improve our products or process? Please share it with us!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

119 results found

1. Add more fields on contact record

Hi, it'll be great to have more fields on the contact record, for exmaple, 3 diferents mails, 6 phone numbers, etc. And will be fine too the posibility to change the label, for example "phone office", "phone store", etc. Thanks and regatds.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Personal address list (address group) in contacts menu

It would be nice to if it was possible to create personal address list (address group) in contacts menu like Thunderbird.
    When I send message to same specific members many times but the mailing list has not been created by administrator, it is convenient than selecting all contacts individually.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Calendar view with a list of appointments (like an agenda)

A list of appointments like task list, with appointments from today to a max count defined in configuration (like "List Messages per Page").
    I'm thinking like agenda view from google calendar.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Better Folder management, Drag/drop, click rename from mail

Managing folders in Mdaemon is a pain, you have to leave the inbox/mail entirely. Why not allow people to create folders, rename, delete from the mail folder interface?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Choose from Documents in an existing e-mail composition

Why should be be limited to starting a message from a document? We should have the ability to attach our Documents to an e-mail we are composing or replying to. Right now I have to go to the Documents list and then download, then attach. Make it easy!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Feature Request WorldClient - Meeting Request

Hi,

Currently meeting request sent sent as an attachment ".ics" and when trying to open the file and accept the meeting request the same is opened in Ms Outlook Calender.
    The ".ics" file when opened should be automatically converted and option to accept the meeting should be provided and then the same should be added in the WorldClient calender.

Thanks,
    Elson

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your request with us. WorldClient automatically parses information from the .ics attachments and should be presenting you with the option to accept, decline, accept tentatively, and to view the invitation without the need to open the attached .ics file. If this is not happening for you, please contact our support team so that we may investigate further. All of our support options can be found at http://www.altn.com/support/.

Thanks,
    Arron

8. WorldClient - make it easier to add contacts to the blacklist

Currently to add a contact to the blacklist folder a user must open the email, hover the mouse over the contact, wait for the menu to appear an then click add to blacklist. Most of my users use the preview pane instead of opening emails, so the current process is not very efficient.

How about adding a "add to blacklist" button to the toolbar in the Inbox view?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello David,

Thank you for sharing your idea with us. The latest versions of the WorldClient and LookOut themes both allow you to black the sender of a message opened in the preview pane by right clicking on the sender and selecting Add to Blacklist. If this is not the experience you are having please contact our support team so that we may help you to resolve the issue. All of our support options can be found at www.altn.com/support.

Thanks,
    Arron

9. The search function in the calendar doesn't actually do anything

Actually have the search function work in WC calendar would be good.

Cheers

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. WorldClient needs a today work view.

World Client, needs a today work view. I spend way to much time, scrolling back through email trying to get to the bottom of the list. We need a view that shows today's email, in the order they arrived only for today, and they should disappear from today's view if I mark them read. It is horrible that newest emails show up on top and the first ones to arrive stay at the bottom.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. World Client Delete Button

World Client Delete Button, when double clicking on a newly received email message, the buttons load last for some reason. The problem is that when you go to click on the delete button, a split second and then bam, the rest of the buttons load, shifting the printer button into the position of the delete button. So as you click it where the delete button was located it then opens the message in print mode instead, grabbing all the graphics in the spam message. How Annoying! Then the spammer even knows you exist. I consider this a security FLAW.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. LookOut - Possibility to disable preview contacts

Possibility to diseable preview contacts when you go over contact with mouse in theme LookOut

Sorry for my English

Marco

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. While using WorldClient, there is no alarm sound when we receive mails. We have to keep on going and checking mails

While using World Client, there is no alarm sound when we receive mails. We have to keep on opening and checking mails.

Also World Client is logging out very often. Also not able to save password. Password is stored but we have to go to the email id column and again have to press the tab key for the automatic password.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

The WorldClient Instant Messenger application provides notifications when new emails are received. It can be downloaded by logging into WorldClient and going to Options / WorldClient Instant Messenger.

Please contact our technical support team so that we may investigate the issues you are having with WorldClient. All of our support options can be found at www.altn.com/support.

Thanks,
    Arron

15. Email template

Allow email templates to include hypertext.

I have a standard email with an URL in it that I send out frequently.
    Before sending I have to convert the URL to hypertext because the template creation interface does not have that ability.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Suzanne,

Thank you for sharing your idea with us to allow hypertext URLs to be included. What theme are you using? This is already possible when using the WorldClient theme. The LookOut theme has been updated in the next major version to also include this functionality. To work around the issue for now you can simply edit the template using the WorldClient them.

Thanks again,
    Arron

16. Ability to delete attachments from received messages

Hi,
    When I receive a email with attachments, I save them on the storage disk. So, I would like to delete attachments and keep the email only.
    best regards,
    Wilfrom

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to freeze an account that fails X authentication attempts

Setup > Web & IM services... > Dynamic screening.

At the moment only an IP block it's possible.

Having users of a domain accessing to WorldCLient from a public IP (all company users browse the internet through same public IP) if one user fails some authentication attempts, all company is banned for some minutes.

Is it possible to add a block user based?

Thanks,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add option for filtering time range

Hi, Please add option in MDaemon that help user select range of e-mail Dates. e.g. showing e-mail from 2014/01/01 to 2014/05/31 or e-mail incoming from 2014/05/01 up to now .

Best Regards, Nourbakhsh

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Jump to today's date has been removed in the WorldClient new theme

The function to jump to today's date has been removed in the WorldClient new theme. This is very useful when you are navigating around the calendar and need to jump back to today's date. I have no idea why it was never included! Please put it back.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Export Whitelist

Send Email to entire Whitelist. There does not appear to be a way to email the entire whitelist as a group using one address.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base