Skip to content

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Listening to our customers is more than part of our mission statement, it is part of our culture. Do you have an idea that can improve our products or process? Please share it with us!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

119 results found

1. online play voice and video

I think MD add easy recording voice or video write mail and play its from get mail .Instead of using other tools pre-recorded file as an attachment. For example, I want to voice message to a recipient, I can Direct use webmail and MD, send a voice message mail.Instead of downloading the files using other tools to open.Also receiving the multimedia message also hope to play online immediately. This is the era of mobile multimedia is very important function.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Extend clickable area for attachments

In the message preview area of Lookout & WC themes, extend the clickable area for attachments to include the words "X Attachments" as well as the > symbol. This would make usability of this the same as clicking the "Download Zip File" where you can click anywhere on that text. Clicking the > requires a higher level of precision than it ought to and is not as clear/logical as it could be.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Calendar Events

I am unable to post new calendar events using Microsoft Edge in the lookout theme. What I do is change themes...add event...Change back to lookout. Works fine under Chrome.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Shift + Click to select multiple contiguous email messages in list view

If I want to select MOST of the messages in list-view, but not all, there is no way to do that except by clicking on each individual message, or checking the "select all" checkbox, and deselecting individual messages. Outlook, Apple Mail, and even Gmail offer the OS-like functionality of selecting one message, holding shift, and then clicking on the last message you want selected. All the messages in between those tow points should be selected as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Save and Save and Close Button

Currently there is a "Save" button when composing a new message. Unfortunalely this Button Saves and Closes the Item currently edited, which is not what a user wants when clicking "Save". So I would Suggest to rename this button in "Save and Close".

Then we could add a second button "Save" which does only the save and the Item currently edited remains open.

Regards
    Christian

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Calendar Subscription to WorldClient

A Customer wished to add foreign Calendars to his WorldClient (as he did in Google Calendar).

Regards
    Christan

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Time-delayed e-mail delivery

In the Word client, create the possibility to allow time-delayed sending of e-mails
    The server then sends the e-mails at the selected time

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Worldclient - use the same alias for compose, reply and forward message

Have the possibility to use the same alias as set on "default from address" (when composing..) option also on reply and forward messages.
    IMO should be set as default, but could be fine to have an option to set anyway.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Server Settings Ports for WCXMPP Server

List ports that need to be allowed through firewall, even if they are not configurable.
    Example World Client XMPP Server, Ports 7070 and 7443 need to be open in windows firewall so World Client doesn't get an error after login about instant messaging not being able to connect.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. displaying categories label

Please can we have possibility to make categories label/title displayed in whatever column view ? instead of having the category's color and label in tooltips.

The color can be the background of the label

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion to make it easier to see the category of an item. There is a category column that can be added to your list view for messages, tasks, and notes to show the category selected for an item.

To add this column to the message list go to Options / Columns, and check the box next to categories for the desired item types.

If you would like further assistance configuring this please contact our support team for assistance. All of our support options can be found at http://www.altn.com/support.

Thanks,
    Arron

11. Email address copying from the subject field

Under LookOut theme's Inbox, in case you want to copy an email address from the subject/header of the email from the message preview board, it's not possible, because a multiple selection box appears with both side of clicks. Alignment does not work, so you have to click on "Compose email' first to be able to copy from the addressee field.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make the "Forgot your password" link always available at login

I love the password reset link, but as far as I can tell it only appears AFTER a failed login attempt -- and then ONLY if the user has supplied a recovery email address. I've even taken to adding the [PasswordRecovery] section with RecoveryEmail=username@domain.com to quite a number of our user's User.ini file just to reduce their need to call the email administrator (me).

Can you make the "Forgot your password" link be present always in the WorldClient login page?

If that's a security concern perhaps turn webmail login into a two-step process where they input email address, click…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Martin,

Thank you for sharing your idea with us to include the forgot password field on the login page even before the login attempt has failed. This is already done in the Mobile theme. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to do this in the WorldClient, Lookout, or Lite themes.

13. Easy to make manage publish pgp

I feel that I use PGP or not convenient, I can't automatically find the other party's encryption key, I can't release my key to public places.

i see has keys.openpgp.org sevice.
    Whether we can automatically link this service and we can make publishing server features ourselves.

and hope add ecc key supported.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your idea with us to make it easier to retrieve keys. MDaemon is already capable of collecting keys that are published in DNS, trading keys using webmail, and trading keys via SMTP.  Here is some more information from the help file.

You can find more information on these topics in the help file by searching for MDPGP.

Thanks,

Arron

14. to have less buttons in the tab

Hello

I think it could be better to have less buttons on the tab, and also have text, instead icons.
    Actually i think there are too many...

just have same text as outlook:

"New message" answer, answer to all, transfert, delete send/recevied. and maybe flag/categorie

"icons not necessary:
    -copy/past
    -transfert in attachment
    -precedent/next
    -show source
    -not read
    -clean draft
    -spam or not spam

Show or not show pane could be into options category

Regards

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add "+" in the new menu favorites

Hello,

could you add a "+" in the menu favorites in worlclient please

If we have many favorites, we'd like open or reduce this menu

Regards

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Search contact list using phone number

In WorldClient address book search using alternative voices to the first or last name, but also for example the phone number

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MDaemon Webmail  ·  Admin →
  17. Change Items in Worldclient inbox tabs

Let users to Add or Remove existing items such as (Date,Subject,Sender,Recipient,Size) & add something like Date/Time/Size in MDaemon Webmail .

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to Disable Hyperlinks in MDaemon Webmail

Smart Hackers, usually send Harmful Links in their normal E-mails, So if the users click on those links, they will go directly in the Hackers Fishing sites.
    If we can Disable Links, this BIG Risk will lost or diminished .

Best Regards, Jalal

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. add tls1.3 support

we have using windows 2022, we would like TLS 1.3 support for MDaemon

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here