Skip to content

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Listening to our customers is more than part of our mission statement, it is part of our culture. Do you have an idea that can improve our products or process? Please share it with us!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

119 results found

1. easy add encrypt mail and deliver

Add an easy to implement and use e-mail encryption and encryption transmission. Once you reach the recipient, the message can be automatically decrypted.To protect e-mail will not be intercepted or tampered with during transmission.

103 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Search inside Subfolders in MDaemon

In Worldclient, Search only possible in Only one directory & if you want search for one e-mail or somethig else, you can't search in other Subfolders .
    This feature is very important & i think that, missed from W.C. too.

61 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add a "save all attachments" functionality

When you have an email with many files attached is a pain to save all of them using WorldClient one by one.
    We should have an option to save all attachments with a single operation, saving them scattered in a folder or putting them in a zip file before.

57 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Worldclient Public Calendar

It might be useful to have a "Calendar Only" account (no email or options) that we could create a link to put on a website that goes right to a calendar. Some companies may have calendars they post on their websites for events or whatever. I have non-profits that could use this type of feature.

For example: a senior center maintains an activities calender in Mdaemon but then has to jump through hoops to get it to their website. If I could create a link on their website to open "Read Only" calendar, that would be awesome.

Thanks,

Greg Keehfuss…

56 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. MDaemon Cloud

MDaemon Cloud.

Ability to create MDaemon Cloud across multiple servers using an universal URL for WorldClient as following or similar one. And a universal Public Contacts as well.

For example with four servers configuration when an incoming HTTP request arrive any one of the four server can reply however, for a user who doesn’t have a local mailbox, MDaemon will query other servers to discover the requested user account on one of them. If account is found, MDaemon will route the HTTP request to the server where the account is located.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Online Attachment Viewer

If You can add Online Attachment Viewer Without need to download files Locally and Open it on local Machine Such as PDF, Excel, Word, etc...

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Email Categories

Can we have email categories / tags / IMAP keywords that makes it easy to classify emails and share their categories, like Exchange & Outlook

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Forgot password

Add in Worldclient the option "Forgot Password" like in Secure Gateway.
    So if I don't remember my password, there is a way so see it in my mobile phone or outlook mail client.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Favorites in WorldClient

In case of shared folders from different accounts, it would be an enormous advantage to set them as favorites. It takes too long to navigate into the different shared folders every time you log in the Web Mail System.

Once using MS Outlook this feature is available and of great help. Our colleagues would highly appreciate to use this feature in the WorldClient too.

Manually set favorites would be great, keep them in sync with MS Outlook would be even better.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Calendar side by side

Hello

We use many share calendars in my office, and actually in lookout calendars are just "superposed", which il not usefull.

Is there a way or could you add a parameter by defaut to have calendars "side by side", when we select more than one.

Outlook 2007 can do the twice (superposed and side by side), but we prefer side by side.

I know that many calendars in the same time ,side by side make litte columns, but the main time, we need just to have 2-3 calendars side by side.

thanks

regards

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. WorldClient Filters - Complex Rules

Need the ability to make complex rules for sorting e-mail messages. In particular combining criteria with boolean operators (AND, OR) when filtering a message. I'd say if we can have similar functionality to what is available in the Content Filter.

Specific use cases are that I have users that are filtering messages into IMAP folders using their IMAP Client, but they also use WC. Their IMAP Clients are turned off when they're travelling, and it doesn't make for easy e-mail management on the go.

Thanks!

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Some customers ask to us to save e-mail (plus attachments) in "eml" format

Some customers ask to us to save e-mail (plus attachments) in "eml" format

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. WorldClient branding per domain

Having several domains, customers demand personal brandings.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sharing Folders recursively

In the documents-view, it is already possible to share a folder from the sidebar's folder-tree. It would be very helpful having the possibility (e.g. a checkbox "recursively") to share all the folders that are within this folder with one click!

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Folder - right click

To create an new folder we have to pass by the OPTIONS menu, would it be possible to create one by clicking right on the principal folder? (same as Outlook)
    thanks

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. "Resend message" button

Like Outlook, a button to resend a previously sent message would be very usefull.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow creation of custom event labels/categories in the calendar to more easily track complex calendars

Allow creation of custom event labels in the calendar to more easily track complex calendars. There are a limited amount of options/colors/labels and some of our calendars are very complex and it would be very convenient to be able to create custom labels and color code the events.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New WorldClient Theme and Customizable color to match company branding

Its great to see Company branding in Madaemon 13. Its nice to have update on WorldClient Lookout theme or at-least allow customization for default color to match the company branding.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. WorldClient: Sound & Pop up notification of new email and chat message

As title says... Using HTML 5 I think It possible to have Sound & Pop up notification of new email and chat message almost like a Gmail.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base