Skip to content

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Listening to our customers is more than part of our mission statement, it is part of our culture. Do you have an idea that can improve our products or process? Please share it with us!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

458 results found

1. nextcloud integration

SENDENT company create an exchange connector in order to link : Nextcloud Server with Exchange via EWS (Exchange Web Services).
    I want to know if possible for mdaemon server connect to nextcloud server (calendar, mails) with this kind of connector.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  MDaemon  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your idea to integrate with NextCloud.  From what I have read, NextCloud is able to synchronize mail using a build in IMAP client.  And it can synchronize Calendar and Contact data using a built in DAV client.  MDaemon has an IMAP and webDAV server built in, so you should by able to synch data from MDaemon to next cloud, although I have not tested it.

Thanks,

Arron 

2. current date

What about adding access to the parsed values of X-MDArrival-Date header for content filtering rules (accessing dow, day, month, year) and enbaling numercial tests. This would allow for rules to be triggered on certain day of weeks, or for a given timestamp.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  MDaemon  ·  Admin →
  3. DNSBL Match IP

DNSBL should have match IP definition to detect positive, negative of fault response.
    For instance, spamhaus might return 127.255.255.254 while DNS error existed, but mail gateway would detect it as a positive response.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Department accounts

It would be nice to have department accounts with associated mailing lists with same name. The department can send emails with replies going to all members of department. For now we IMAP to send / reply but it's clumsy.
    Even better if the mailing list can have the account as member.
    Various managers ask for something like this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  MDaemon  ·  Admin →
  5. AD Connector

I wish it was a small program and it could pair AD User/Group to MDAEMON User/Group with each other.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Statictic summary monthly report for total outgoing email and total incoming email, monthly total email per user (incoming and outgoing)

Could MDaemon provide summary report for :
    1. Total incoming email per month?
    2. Total outgoing email per month?
    3. Total incoming email per user per month?
    4. Total outgoing email per user per month?
    5. Is it possible if the report can be exported to excel or notepad?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Hello,

This is all possible using the reports provided in Remote Administration.  You'll want to make sure you have the statistics collection enabled.  This can be found by going to Setup / Server Settings / Logging / Statistics Log. Make sure the box for Create Statistics Database is enabled.  Be sure to set the cleanup options are enabled and set appropriately for your environment.  The more data you keep, the larger the Database will get and the slower it will perform, so I would suggest not keeping too much data. 

Arron.

7. Hide internal servers

An option for hiding internal servers from outgoing email header.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your idea with us to hide internal server.

This behavior is enabled by default, it is not an option.

SecurityGateway will mask out IP address, PTR lookup results, and local machine when the IP is local or the IP is that of a domain mail server, or when the message comes in via an authenticated session.

Thanks,

Arron

8. Deferred email in Outlook

Deferred sending is available in web client, can this be added to the MDaemon Connector for Outlook?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Exclude mailing list from Everyone mailing list

Exclude mailing list from Everyone mailing list

It would be nice to have an option to exclude a mailing list from Everyone mailing list, the same way it is used in normal email accounts.
    The mailing list may contain members outside of the email domain, so it is not good to make company announcements known to third parties

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Mail Based Filter To Forward Calendar Invites To Another Email Address

Create a built-in filter to forward calendar invites to another email address.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

This should already be possible using the content filter.  The content of the meeting invites can vary greatly so you may have to adjust the rule conditions, but you should be able to look for messages that have an .ics attachment and/or that have a content-type of text/calendar. If you'd like help creating the rule for your environment, please contact our support team.  All of our support options can be found at https://mdaemon.com/pages/support-options.

Thanks,

Arron

11. Latvian language support

It would be great getting Latvian language support for Webmail UI or a template to translate it ourselves.

As we have users that are using Google Translate to translate the Webmail page automatically which in turn breaks emails or users refusing to use it because they don't understand English.

In past we have successfully translated some of our open-source base systems using Crowdin and Lokalise.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Document Preview

Would it be possible to add a document preview for common document types - e.g. .docx, xlsx, pdf, etc?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Windows Server SMTP relay

I am looking for a direct light weight replacement for Windows Server SMTP relay. MS has discontinued support (and it no longer functions) for SMTP on Windows Server 2022. I and many other companies need this simple tool for relay messages from systems like Integration services, etc.. The old SMTP did work up until Server 2019. We are now using Office 365 and you must authenticate so the relay can be setup that way on the server up until Server 2019. Also we only need to send email to a smart host not receive it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. OAuth 2 support for Gmail

Since starting at the end of May Gmail will no longer be accessible via standard POP3 it would be nice to have the option to have MDaemon check the account using Oauth 2.0 since MultiPOP will no longer work with Gmail accounts.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  MDaemon  ·  Admin →
  15. Add a feature on MDaemon to list all admin accounts

I want to list all admin accounts on MDaemon, but I haven't been able to.
    Especially when there are thousands of accounts on MDaemon, it can be difficult to know which accounts are admin accounts.
    Hope to add a feature in Account manager to list all administrator accounts, thank you very much!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Delete all attachments or multiple attachments from an email with one click

From a Browser interface MDaemon gives the user the ability to delete individual attachments from emails. We often have emails with multiple attachments. Deleting the attachments one at a time can be time consuming.
    Can you consider adding the ability to select multiple attachments or all attachments from the same email and delete them with a single action.
    If the email has been sent using inline attachments, it is not possible to delete the inline attachment from the received mail. If you forward the email, it is possible to delete the inline attachments before sending. This is not practical for…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  MDaemon  ·  Admin →
  17. Easy to make manage publish pgp

I feel that I use PGP or not convenient, I can't automatically find the other party's encryption key, I can't release my key to public places.

i see has keys.openpgp.org sevice.
    Whether we can automatically link this service and we can make publishing server features ourselves.

and hope add ecc key supported.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your idea with us to make it easier to retrieve keys. MDaemon is already capable of collecting keys that are published in DNS, trading keys using webmail, and trading keys via SMTP.  Here is some more information from the help file.

You can find more information on these topics in the help file by searching for MDPGP.

Thanks,

Arron

18. IP whitelist for "Require Two-Factor Auth"

I'd like my users to use 2FA in public area. From my own LAN, 2FA should not be required.

2FA is very important. But the combination of a local IP or trusted IP (from a white list) is also a kind of 2FA.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Optimize space between columns in message list view - remove blank space

In WorldClient (WC theme) the adaptation of columns width when you reduce the messagge list pane and enlarge the preview pane has a lot of wasting blank space.
    This blank space should be removed and optimized

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. o365 Verify Users Guide is completely wrong(real guide below)

1. Open PowerShell
    2. Use one of the following commands to connect to the AD Azure tenant. a. Office 365 Worldwide (+GCC) • Connect-MsolService -AzureEnvironment AzureCloud b. Office 365 Germany • Connect-MsolService -AzureEnvironment AzureGermanyCloud c. Azure China Cloud • Connect-MsolService -AzureEnvironment AzureChinaCloud
    3. Enter the Office 365 administrator credentials when prompted.
    4. (Optional) Enter the following command to review a list of existing service principals. • Get-MsolServicePrincipal
    5. Enter the following to create a new service principal. • $principal = New-MsolServicePrincipal -DisplayName 'SecurityGatewaySP' -ServicePrincipalNames @("SecurityGatewaySP") -Type Password -Value 'useapasswordofyourchoicehere' -StartDate (Get-Date) -EndDate (Get-Date).AddYears(1) o The service principal object will…
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base