Skip to content

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Listening to our customers is more than part of our mission statement, it is part of our culture. Do you have an idea that can improve our products or process? Please share it with us!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

458 results found

1. screening log

Screening Log, does not contain source, SMTP, POP, IMAP, etc. Postmaster emails about dynamic screening also do not contain source.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  MDaemon  ·  Admin →
  2. World Client Delete Button

World Client Delete Button, when double clicking on a newly received email message, the buttons load last for some reason. The problem is that when you go to click on the delete button, a split second and then bam, the rest of the buttons load, shifting the printer button into the position of the delete button. So as you click it where the delete button was located it then opens the message in print mode instead, grabbing all the graphics in the spam message. How Annoying! Then the spammer even knows you exist. I consider this a security FLAW.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add an option in WebAdmin that would give you the ability to enable or disable "Documents" folder access for specific WorldClient users.

Add an option in WebAdmin that would give you the ability to enable or disable "Documents" folder access for specific WorldClient users instead of having to modify individual User.ini files.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MDaemon  ·  Admin →
  4. LookOut - Possibility to disable preview contacts

Possibility to diseable preview contacts when you go over contact with mouse in theme LookOut

Sorry for my English

Marco

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. MDaemon compatibility with CRM Microsoft Dynamics 2013

MDaemon (outlook connector or activesync outlook client configuration) isn’t compatible with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Outlook client. There are several problems of stability and synchronization.
    We are in the end of this CRM implementation in our companies and we hardly need your support for solving these issues to the complete success of this very important project.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  MDaemon  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The ability to manage the WebAdmin panel via a mobile device

The admin panel can only be used while at a computer/laptop. On my phone i cannot get past the second screen because the phone will only allow 2 windows. the problem is the 3rd window is where you actually manage the account. unlock it, increase the quota, etc.... i cannot get there on my mobile device, so i have to wait until i get back to the office before i can help the client.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  MDaemon  ·  Admin →
  8. While using WorldClient, there is no alarm sound when we receive mails. We have to keep on going and checking mails

While using World Client, there is no alarm sound when we receive mails. We have to keep on opening and checking mails.

Also World Client is logging out very often. Also not able to save password. Password is stored but we have to go to the email id column and again have to press the tab key for the automatic password.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

The WorldClient Instant Messenger application provides notifications when new emails are received. It can be downloaded by logging into WorldClient and going to Options / WorldClient Instant Messenger.

Please contact our technical support team so that we may investigate the issues you are having with WorldClient. All of our support options can be found at www.altn.com/support.

Thanks,
    Arron

9. Dynamic Screening - WorldClient

In Dynamic Screening for WorldClient, how do I turn off sending email to the Postmaster?
    I don't believe you can! You can turn off the Dynamic Screening for WorldClient, but not the email to Postmaster. The feature of Dynamic Screening is great and I do want the screening but not the email.
    China has been constantly trying to hack into a specific users and I get 1000's emails to Postmaster (both my desktop and iPhone). Please allow an option to turn this off like you do for SMTP, POP and IMAP.

Thanks, Paul

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have reporting notifications for queue size

Send an email to admin account when local and remote queues reach high levels that doesn't require a separate piece of monitoring software.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bulk email move by date

Users are lazy and want everything simple. We have a lot of users with 30, 40, 50,000+ emails in their Inbox. They complain that the system is slow (the server is very fast). I've explained to them how to manually move them to different folders, but its very time consuming and they say they don't have time to do it.
    Could we get a feature that would allow emails to move their email from "folder x" to "folder y (create the folder if it doesn't exist)" from "start date" to "end date".

Thanks,
    Paul

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  MDaemon  ·  Admin →

Hello Paul,

Thank you for sharing your suggestion with us. The AccountPrune utility in MDaemon already allows you to move messages older than X days to another folder. You can find documentation on using the command line utility in the MDaemon\App\AccountPrune.txt file. If you prefer its is also possible to move the messages from one folder to another using PowerShell, or any other scripting language.

Thanks,
    Arron

12. Email template

Allow email templates to include hypertext.

I have a standard email with an URL in it that I send out frequently.
    Before sending I have to convert the URL to hypertext because the template creation interface does not have that ability.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Suzanne,

Thank you for sharing your idea with us to allow hypertext URLs to be included. What theme are you using? This is already possible when using the WorldClient theme. The LookOut theme has been updated in the next major version to also include this functionality. To work around the issue for now you can simply edit the template using the WorldClient them.

Thanks again,
    Arron

13. Filtering: block specified attachments even when they are in (zip) archives

Many virusses today use (zip) archives to get around content filters. For example send exe files in zip archive.

I would like an security gateway option like: Block specified files when they are in (zip) archives.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Count not License/User for the JOURNAL-User for archiving

right now we need a user acount and a license for journaling/archiving issues. Also for the ADMIN-Account that is only used for MDaemon-internal purpose.

It would be very kind of you if you could exclude theese two accounts from license counting. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your idea with us to exclude certain accounts from licensing. The MDaemon system account is already excluded. If your MDaemon is not excluding the account named MDaemon please contact our support team for assistance. All of our support options can be found at www.altn.com/support.

Unfortunately, if we provided a means of not counting an archive/journaling account as a user account it would leave MDaemon open to abuse.

Thanks,
    Arron

15. Features Required for Online Chat Support

I am Altn Customer, more than 10 years & allways using Online Chat for some reason like Questions, Support, Help, Prices& So many other necessary Requets.
    Some options in CHAT Software are necessary, e.g. Https Support, Getting copy of Chat Transcript via e-mail, Feedback about Support Person, Sending file to Support as Attachment & Some brief info about Expert .
    So, Please add these options again to Exising Online CHAT Support for Customers Satisfaction .

Best Regards, Jalal

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to delete attachments from received messages

Hi,
    When I receive a email with attachments, I save them on the storage disk. So, I would like to delete attachments and keep the email only.
    best regards,
    Wilfrom

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Increase the Global Protocol Timeout to allow larger inbound emails

Need to be able to increase the timeout configuration for receiving inbound SMTP email. 180 seconds is not long enough.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to freeze an account that fails X authentication attempts

Setup > Web & IM services... > Dynamic screening.

At the moment only an IP block it's possible.

Having users of a domain accessing to WorldCLient from a public IP (all company users browse the internet through same public IP) if one user fails some authentication attempts, all company is banned for some minutes.

Is it possible to add a block user based?

Thanks,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add option for filtering time range

Hi, Please add option in MDaemon that help user select range of e-mail Dates. e.g. showing e-mail from 2014/01/01 to 2014/05/31 or e-mail incoming from 2014/05/01 up to now .

Best Regards, Nourbakhsh

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Jump to today's date has been removed in the WorldClient new theme

The function to jump to today's date has been removed in the WorldClient new theme. This is very useful when you are navigating around the calendar and need to jump back to today's date. I have no idea why it was never included! Please put it back.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base