Skip to content

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Listening to our customers is more than part of our mission statement, it is part of our culture. Do you have an idea that can improve our products or process? Please share it with us!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

458 results found

1. OC: Make OC work stable with large mailboxes and increase speed for wan users

OC has massive problems with large mailboxes. Especilay if used from wan side. It crashes Outlook 2010 very often. It is difficult to explain customers to pay for support if this is not fixed over years.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Read attachment in a new message

when I attach a document in a new message I can't open it to control, like in outlook or OWA. This function is friendly and speedly to control if the attachment in the right document, for example. now I can do it after sent message or I have to control from the source folder by controlling the name attachment
    Thanks

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Domain Admins to Access the Web Services option

Presently only a Global Administrator can see the Web Services option for a User.

This means a Domain Admin cannot disable WorldClient, Instant Messenger or Remote Administration access on a user account.

This is an issue for a Domain Admin that may be creating a specific account that may be used for POP services only (i.e. a ticketing system) or not require Remote Administration.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MDaemon  ·  Admin →
  4. having public contacts folder for global blacklist and whitelist inside

it would be nice if there would also be those 2 folders in the public section to have that globally. these 2 folders should have the same content as the spam manager settings folder already has in the mdaemon manager... the purpose is totally clear in my opinion

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please update the MDaemon APIs.

The MDaemon APIs are severely lacking in being updated. We use the API extensively for managing as many aspects of the server as possible. We are an ISP with 10K+ accounts and must tie the MDaemon server into our ISP account management software via the APIs.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. search field function always shows

Hello

In outlook we have the search field always on the screen.
    In lookout we need to clic on the icon each time we want to use it.

it could be better to have always this field enable and show on several screens

Regards

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Optimize the language with OC

The language with OC is not optimize, when you install the OC in English version some folders are still in French (the server is in French), it's a real problem for the final users which understand not the french and it's even more disturbing in World Client.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Return back to the top of the list

Hello,
    As a daily worldclient user, the most complicated thing is the return back to the top of the email list.
    I mean whatever changes I do on an old email from my box, automaticly it returns me to the top of the list. Here below some examples:

when you pass an email from "read" to "unread"
    when you delete an old email
    when you classify in a folder an old email
    For all these examples the page is updated and it returns back to the head of the list with the most recent email.
    It makes me accumulating all…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Unic view for all the emails.

I would like that worlclient has an extra folder or extra view, with all our emails.

And we may search any email from this unic view or folder.

Sometimes I can't find an email, because i don't know the container folder.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Signatures linked to Alias for each users

Allow a user to create a signature for each alias they have, then when that "alias" is selected that signature can be (or is auto) selected.

Outlook has a whole section on this and it works very well, creates each signature and allows you to tell the client what to do for each account it has (alias with regards World Client).

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show the Subject header of messages when viewing the bad queue from the MDaemon User Interface

Please bring back the Subject in the bad queue that was removed in 13.5 in favor of Bad Queue Reason.

Bad Queue Reason always says CF Rule "Spam to Bad Queue" in my case. Not very useful for me as I search the bad queue quite often to look for email that was caught on our tight spam filter setting (10.9) and without Subject it as hard to see what was supposed to be valid email. Yes, you can click on each message and see the subject, but try to do that while browsing through 3000+ emails.

I did notice…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  MDaemon  ·  Admin →
  12. Documents as "Default View"

We are increasingly using the "Documents" feature of the WorldClient. It would be great if you could select the Documents-View as the default view when a user logs in.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Geoblocking of allowed SMTP/POP/IMAP.

I would like to see functionality to allow geoblocking of allowed SMTP/POP/IMAP.

Basically possibility to set which countries IPs that is allowed to connect with authenticated sessions for SMTP / POP / IMAP.

As my users is only living and working in Sweden they will only be
    coming from IPs from Sweden.

This could remove 98% of all the botnet sessions that tries to bruteforce autheticated sessions.

Best regards
    Dan Lundqvist
    MRZAZ.COM
    Stockholm, Sweden

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  MDaemon  ·  Admin →
  14. Search white and black lists

Add search function for blacklist and whitelist

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to Save Searches

Ability to save custom search criteria so you can easily search again using the same criteria.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Configuration Change Logging and Notifications

I suffered an unauthorized config change incidence where my assistant admin made changes to config by adding forwarding emails to critical mailboxes.

Could you please add role based management with a config change notifier for Master admin through sms gateway or by sending alert to super-admin alternative email address.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Change logging has been implemented in Remote Administration.

At this time we do not have plans to include the ability to send notifications about changes in MDaemon. All changes are logged to the change log. Notifications could be automated through the use of scripting tools such as Powershell.

Thanks,
    Arron

17. Return to Mailing Lists window after editing a mailing list

After pressing Alt+F6 the Mailing Lists window appears. When you select a mailing list to edit and hit Cancel or OK you should return to this window. Now you have to re-open this window. Not nice when you want to edit multiple mailing lists.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  MDaemon  ·  Admin →
  18. New User account - password is secure signal

When entering the password for the user account, the password field should light green if the password is secure enough. Until now you only get an error after pressing OK.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add new Calendar Appointments for those who are required immediately to calendar

In the Calendar area It would be nice to be able to see the meeting request on all Calendars of the invitee;s whenit is created prior to the invitees accepting the request. (This is currently an Outlook/Exchange feature that prevents overlapping appointments.
    We have several shared callendars that we book an appointment for that we would like to create on appointment and have it show up for all attendees on without having the attendees have to accept the invitation (they are required and it is not optional)
    It would be nice to have this type of feature
    Thanks

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. MDaemon support different certificates for multiple domains

Please support different certificates for multiple domains

5 votes