Skip to content

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Listening to our customers is more than part of our mission statement, it is part of our culture. Do you have an idea that can improve our products or process? Please share it with us!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

75 results found

1. Appointments/Meeting Request Templates

Often times we find ourselves creating the same type of appointment, with the same info over and over again. Not to be confused with a recurring appointment. For example, creating an meeting request for a conference call where everyone will use our conference bridge to call in. Some of this info changes, but much of it is static (ie the conference bridge info never changes). It would be cool to have appointment/meeting request templates where we could click the template name and it would populate the WorldClient appointment fields with information, sparing you having to type the same info over…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. WorldClient Calendar ability to use lists or groups

Currently you cannot add a group or list of people to a meeting or event. So that means you have to add each address manually. Please add this feature !

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your suggestion to use lists or groups as event attendees. In my testing I was able to add a mailing list as an attendee, Please contact our support team for assistance adding a mailing list as an attendee. All of support options can be found at www.altn.com/support. I was not able to add a group a a meeting attendee. This will be considered for future versions.

Thanks,

Arron

3. Sending email in WC,drop down, choose a category / sent folder. I wish I could add a sent category and it auto move to specific sent folder

Sending email in World Client, add a drop down to choose a category / sent folder. I wish I could add a sent category and have it auto move my sent message to specific sent folder. Many times I want things categorized while sending for followup etc..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In WC, change the BlackList method for better security concerns.

The current method requires the user to open or preview an email, where some threats take place at time of open or preview.

Rather, demonstrate a right-click or menu button option that will display only the list of email accounts within the message to toggle the choice to BlackList any and all accounts within that one message in one sweep.

We follow a policy to never preview E-mail, and coupled with viewing Email's full contact information, we prevent many of the issues that threaten payload type threats. (too bad I can't add a screen capture of what I mean right…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. BASIC or Kerberos authentification on worldclient

Hi,

Ability to have BASIC or Kerberos authentification on worldclient with the integrated webserver or with external like IIS.

This type of authentification would be great when using a IAM and/or a reverse proxy.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. WorldClient signatures position

It would be nice to be allowed to put the signature where we want; below our reply, after the quote...

Right now the signature is put after everything. That makes ti difficult to our client to see where the email is coming from.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. add notes to email

I would like to add a notation to an email, or be able to change its subject line without sending it again.

Here is how I would use that: I am running a technical support email inbox and voicemail. I keep email folders for individual customers so I can have all of our communications in one place.

When voicemail comes in, the recorded message is sent via email to the inbox. When it gets to the inbox, it has a subject line generated by the voicemail service. So by looking at it, I can't associate with a particular customer: I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Documens rendred in the browser directly

Can we have content of the documents folder rendered in the browser directly?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Provide an global option to disable preview

We discovered that is not possible to disable completely preview under Lookout theme: users can re-enable preview manually.
    Under cryptolocker attacks is dangerous (according to us) to let users have preview, it's better if they can just see email listing so they can analize (according sender, subject etc.) if they want or not want open it and which attachment are enclosed.
    Automatically opening email, as preview does is less secure if there is a dangerous script enclosed.
    We ask an option to definitely disable preview for ALL (gray out button or similar)

Sorry for my English
    Alessandro

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Alessandro,

Thank you for sharing your idea to disable the message preview option. It will be considered for future versions. Currently you can disable this for all users when they login by setting the following key in the [Default:UserOverrides] section of the domains.ini file:

MessageViewLayout=hide

This does not prevent the user from changing the value once they are logged in though. In order to do that you will have to edit WorldClient\HTML\LookOut\pages\menu.js and remove lines 146, 149-152. Save the file and then restart WorldClient.

If you’d like further assistance with this, please contact on our support team. All of our support options can be found at www.altn.com/support.

Thanks,
    Arron

10. Calendar view and counters, have only 'first day to last day" of the month view

hello
    Maybe it could be better for the calendar view (month) to have only the first to the last day of the actual month. Actually we have the end of the previous month which appears.
    In md 13.6, there is also a new counters, of hours taken in calendar view. Having the lastest days of the previous month is not good and make we have an incorrect value.

thanks

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Site for placing "trusted site seal" from certification authority at WorldClient home page.

Recently we purchased a certificate for our email services.
    We would be very pleased of being able to place our "trusted site seal" at WorldClient home page as part of WorldClient branding.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Goto Unread Message

In Webmail Old Versions, users can see Unread Messages numbers & when click on it, they will go directly to those message one by one.
    In new Webmail, users can see numbers but can't click on it & so should find unread messages by yourself & it's too difficult.

Best Regards, Janet

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion to make it easier for users to go to the desired folder by clicking on the unread count. Which unread message count are you referring to? Any additional details you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Arron

13. The summary view should list all the folders (subscribed) that have unread items.

The summary view in the LookOut theme should list all the folders (subscribed) that have unread items.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MDaemon Webmail  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Lookout calendar, just have the actual calendar, not have two calendar's

Hello

in lookout, two calendar's (actual and the next) is not good.

it will be better to just have one (the actual).

thanks

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Lookout Modify contacts left top pane

Hello

In the looktout, it could be better to have on the lef top pane, the several contacts lists available. (wich are often into public folder's contact list...

We have public's contacts list, personnal's contact list, and others contact public list (like customers, or others...)

Actually, in left top pane there is not contact file which appears but the tree of folder's (mailbox appears)

it could be great to have in this pane, all the contacts lists available,

Regards

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)